ONE BREAD, ONE CUP
Summer Youth Liturgical Leadership Conference
June 27th-July 1st, 2022
Carrie Rink: Youth Minister (will be attending)
What is OBOC & for Who?
- One Bread, One Cup is a week long conference/retreat that will offer you skills that will open the Mass to you like never before. Rising Sophomores in High School through Rising Freshman in College are invited to consider your own contribution & learn how to go beyond the motions to making real connections to the liturgy!
Our Goal as a Parish
- Our goal is to bring 1-2 more Adult Chaperones and at least 6-10 Participants this year.
How to Register
- To participate, Please register with our Parish (Form below) you will then receive an email from OBOC to finish the registration process with them. OBOC will need you to mail in your medical forms with a copy of your insurance card to complete the registration process with OBOC by April 15th, otherwise a late fee charge will be applied.
- Saint Meinrad Seminary & School of Theology- 200 Hill Dr. St. Meinrad, IN 47577
- 260 miles from MBVM Parking lot/ this trip will take approx.. 5hrs.
- Chaperones will drive their own vehicles with 3-4 Participants each.
- Time/Leaving Maternity BVM on June 27th- About 8am, we will be stopping for lunch (Please bring your own money)
- We should be back to MBVM Parish Office parking lot by 6pm on Friday July 1st.
- Hotel rooms with linens, towels, & toiletries. Youth under 18 years of age will have a roommate. Over 18 will have their own room.
- OBOC has a Modest Dress Code, absolutely No booty shorts! Sporty clothes are safest. (More details to come)
- OBOC Charges $550 per person, MBVM Parish gives a Full Scholarship this year due to the success of the Youth Ministry Garage Sale. Please pay at time of Registration, (Financial assistance is available)
- Fill out the Form below.
Deadline to Register:
- May 31st, 2022 with MBVM (Deadline to register is extended)
- After April 15th, a $25 late fee will be assessed on each incomplete registration, this includes mailing in your medical forms with a copy of your insurance card.
- Contact Carrie Rink at [email protected] OR 815-954-0509