Kairos XVI is Summer of 2020
What is Kairos?
Kairos is a four-day Catholic retreat for youth who are currently Juniors or Seniors in High School. You do not have to be Catholic to experience this amazing retreat! On Kairos, retreatants will have the opportunity to contemplate God’s role in their lives. The four days give retreatants a chance to step away from the business and noise of society and discover their relationship with God.
What Will It Be Like?
Kairos includes group discussions, activities, prayer, and talks where student leaders and adults share their lives.
What Is The Cost?
Cost is TBD, which includes bus transportation, all meals, and housing at the retreat center. Make checks payable to MBVM Youth Ministry.
How Do I Sign Up?
Sign ups have not started yet. We will inform you when it begins.
What Do I Bring?
Everyone is allowed to bring ONLY 1 BAG of luggage. Please bring:
- Toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, etc.)
- Towel and/or washcloth for showers
- Casual, but modest clothes for four days
- A snack to share
- Do not bring any valuables or money.
- Phone use is not allowed during the retreat. Please leave at home or keep turned off in luggage.