All registered parishioners should have received
a Remember, Rebuild, Renew 175
Campaign Packet in the mail explaining the Capital Campaign.
If you did not receive one in the mail please contact the parish offices
at (815) 933-8285 ext. 315
To Make a Pledge to our Capital Campaign
please complete a pledge card before making payments.
You can pick up a pledge card in the parish office
or complete the electronic Pledge Card below.
There are several ways to donate to our Capital Campaign:
- By sending a check weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually over a 3 year period of time. You may also make a one-time donation by making a check payable to MBVM Capital Campaign and mailing it to our offices at 308 E. Marsile St., Bourbonnais, IL 60914, or dropping it off in the Sunday Collection Basket. You may also send cash. Envelopes specifically for the Capital Campaign will be included in your envelope packet beginning in January.
- By automatic withdrawal from your checking/savings account by completing an ACH form (download and print here)
- By credit/debit card through our online giving portal (click here)
- By a donation of stock (download and print form here)
- By an IRA contribution if 70 1/2 yrs. of age or older (click here for information)
If you were unable to attend a reception please view the recorded October 18th Reception below or view our brochure.
For questions, please contact Julie Worby at (815) 933-8285 ext. 315