Harvest Sunday is the largest Food Collection Drive in Kankakee County!
November 7 you will drop off flyers at the doors
November 14 you will pick up the food
In addition, to the routes we also need Adult Volunteers (Non-Driver) on Sunday, November 14th
to organize and sort donations as they are dropped off at our site. (See sign-up form below.)
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT is 2 Steps - see below
1) Permission Form 2) MSP Routes
1. Complete the Authorization Forms above- all participants (Youth & Adults)
2. To select your Route login to Ministry Scheduler Pro (MSP) MSP LOGIN CLICK HERE
If you do not have an MSP login CLICK HERE FOR NEW MSP ENROLLMENT to enroll.
If you do not remember your login, please email [email protected] to request your login information
3. Pick up flyers outside the parish office beginning November 1st
4. Drop off Flyers with your group on Sunday, November 7th
5. Food collection on Sunday, November 14th
If you need further assistance please email contact [email protected]