Religious Ed Classes Suspended:
As long as school is suspended, so are Religious Ed Classes. In order to communicate with you in a more efficient manner and to help you in the Faith Formation of your child, we have set up teams through a messaging platform that you may be familiar with called Remind.
First Communion and Confirmation information will be relayed to you as soon as we know the plans.
PLEASE create an account at remind.com and sign up using the codes listed on the enclosed sheet, you will receive texts regarding your particular Religious Ed class.
Maternity BVM Remind Access Codes via remind.com:
- Confirmation2020 – Those Rel Ed and McNamara students being confirmed this Spring - @9k62bh
- First Communion2020- Those Rel Ed and McNamara students receiving First Communion this Spring - @k84g2f
- 2020RelEd08- Those Religious Ed students in grade 8 - @8hg99g4
- 2020RelEd07- Those Religious Ed students in grade 7 - @df8c6d
- 2020RelEd06- Those Religious Ed students in grade 6 - @76a93k
- 2020RelEd05- Those Religious Ed students in grade 5 - @gcc3kk
- 2020RelEd04- Those Religious Ed students in grade 4 - @hdge9g
- 2020RelEd03- Those Religious Ed students in grade 3 - @7dgc4d8
- 2020RelEd02- Those Religious Ed students in grade 2 - @gc266bc
- 2020RelEd01Kind- Those Religious Ed students in Kindergarten and grade 1 - @dhcbkd
(Please note the Confirmation2020 group and First Communion2020 group includes students from both the Religious Ed Program and McNamara School. Therefore, if you have a child in one of those groups, you will also want to sign up for their Religious Ed Grade Level.)
Religious Education is a journey of continuing faith. It begins at home and is reinforced through the Sunday Eucharist and weekly Religious Education classes. We strive to teach the basic principles of the Catholic faith, giving meaning to the rituals and symbols of Catholicism, and helping them grow in their prayer life. It is our desire to work in conjunction with students' families. In order to be truly successful, classes need to be combined with the family's daily commitment to practicing the faith (regular Mass attendance, commitment to God, service and others and good example)
Formal Religious Education classes begin in Kindergarten and continue through grade 8. There are 2 days of Religious Education to choose from:
- Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (grades Kindergarten - 8th) OR
- Sunday mornings 10:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (grades Kindergarten - 4th)
Maternity BVM Parishioner Rate
To be eligible to receive the MBVM Parishioner Rate, a family must be registered, actively involved in the parish, and regularly contributing members of the parish. If you do not fit these qualifications, you must pay the NON-PARISHIONER Rate.
|Early Bird Parishioner (return by June 1st)||
|Early Bird Non-Parishioner (return by June 1st)||Regular Non-Parishioner|
To register online click here
To print a Registration Form click here
Please contact Maria Pallissard at 815-933-8285 ext. 226 with questions
We would LOVE your help in our program.
We are always looking for co-teachers for every grade to share their faith.
Please contact Maria Pallissard at [email protected] or (815) 933-8285 ext 226 if you have questions about volunteering or enrolling your child.